What We're Doing About COVID-19
At Istanbul Safe Medical, your health, safety and happiness are our top priorities.
We have been monitoring the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very carefully.
Our patients are taken from the airport to the hospital for a PCR test before the procedure.
They are transfered in a VIP vehicle and have distance with the driver.
During consultations doctors and nurses are sterilized and wear masks all through the process.
We have taken a series of precautionary steps to ensure your safety:
- At the hospital all the measures repeat regularly: such as washing hands, disinfect surfaces, disinfect hands, wear masks.
- All Medical Workers are vaccinated as well.
- Each room has only one patient.
- Each patient has disposable slippers and hospital-dress that can be used at the hospital room.
- Operation rooms are sterilized before and after each surgery.
- During stay at hotel, hotel rooms are sterilized regularly.
- Transfers are done by the same driver who wears a mask all through the process, to minimize the risk.
The patients should be treated in A+ group hospitals with all technical equipment.
All the hospitals we work with have health tourism authorization certificate and
tecnology to make the patients feel safe for their treatment and make them feel
comfortable during their stay
We work with doctors and surgeons who are educated and highly experienced in their own fields.